WebPresented is an innovative software company that is quickly growing into a leader of business intelligence and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software development. We provide tools that empower our customers, helping them to make confident business decisions based on solid data.
Based out of Columbus, Ohio, we work with clients all across the United States and Canada. We provide competitive pay, healthcare benefits, and opportunities for personal and professional growth. We are looking for dynamic individuals with high energy and drive, who are self-motivated and results-oriented, to work with our team. This is a great opportunity to be part of a young, innovative company that is on the cutting edge of the industry!
What We’re Looking for:
WebPresented is looking for a Business Analyst to join our fast-growing team! As a Business Analyst at WebPresented you’ll manage customer implementations, product development, and project management. The perfect candidate will bring energy, an intellectual curiosity to understand and improve how we are performing now, the desire to roll-up their sleeves, and the ability to execute their ideas. The ability to manage multiple activities is critical for this role to succeed.
What You'll Do:
• Customer Implementations – Using the WebPresented Implementation Methodology, work with our customers to capture, track, test, and manage requirements and activities throughout the implementation process
• Requirements Definition – Through working with your customers, capture and translate business needs into requirements that can be used to build software solutions
• Quality Assurance / Quality Control - Review current processes for Quality Assurance, make recommendations for improvement, and implement and execute Quality Assurance processes
• Project Management – Assist in planning implementation activities and significant product development initiatives
• Create and/or update client-facing documentation to support new releases
What You’ll Need:
• Experience participating in stakeholder meetings and gathering and defining business requirements
• Must be able to analyze business requirements and work with a development team to identify implementation solutions
• Experience developing detailed user stories
• Assist Product team with screen mock-ups, flow diagrams, etc. outlining the solution to be implemented
• Previous experience assisting QA with internal test preparation of test cases, test conditions, and test data
• The ability to learn our platform functionality at a detailed and technical level
• Experience with use case authoring and storyboarding techniques is a plus!
What’s In It For You:
• Work directly with our leadership team to make an impact for our customers!
• Low bureaucracy, fast-paced
• Ability to directly impact company culture and shape the vision of our company
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
• 401(k) match
• Flexible schedule/remote work
• Unlimited PTO
• Highly competitive compensation
WebPresented is an equal opportunity employer, we embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Interested candidates only, no recruiters please.